Ever since I wrote my first post about my Burger Quest I’ve been asked many a question about what can be included in my Quest.
After several discussions with many people, I have come up with a set of rules and guidelines. I will follow these rules whenever it comes time to try a new burger.
If you have any suggestions, please share them;
- Under no circumstance shall I permit myself to even consider a veggie burger.
- Only meat burgers will be consumed on this delicious adventure.
- I will not limit myself to only beef burgers. I’ve heard that goat burgers can be quite exquisite and am still looking for a place to eat one.
- Burgers are not required to have cheese on them if not offered by the restaurant.
- However, if cheese is an option I am obligated to take the cheeseburger. Cheese is good. The more exotic the cheese, the better it will be.
- Burgers are not required to have bacon on them if not offered by the restaurant.
- However, if bacon is an option I am obligated to take the bacon. Everything is better with bacon.
- No “second chances” will be awarded. I will have each burger once and only once.
- The same does not apply to the venue, if they offer more than one burger I can eventually try their other burgers without bias based on previous burger experience.
- Fast food does not count. Not even the delicious Angus burger from McDonald’s.
- Homemade burgers are also not permissible.
Posted from WordPress for BlackBerry.
- Quest For The Best Burger: Smoky Jack’s Burger
- Quest For The Best Burger: The Jimmy Dean
- Quest For The Best Burger: Five Guys Bacon Cheeseburger