I always try to tell people about my Blog and the things I have recently written about and quite often I get asked what they can do to get updates when I write a new post.
I figured that if they are asking this, there might be other people out there with the same question.
So here are some simple and effective ways to follow my Blog:
1. Email subscription: For those who aren’t on the social networking scene, this is a great method to follow my Blog. Every new post I write will be delivered directly to your inbox. You just have to click the “Subscribe” button at the top of the sidebar and you will get an email asking you to confirm your request. —>
2. RSS: My Blog has an RSS feed that you can easily add to Google Reader, Blackberry News or any other RSS reader you use. Simple and effective, all posts will be pushed to your Reader as soon as I hit the Publish button.
3. Facebook Page: Back in September of 2011 I created a Facebook Page for my Blog. You can head over there and click the “Like” button at the top of the page and get notified of new posts and Blog milestones right in your feed.
4. Google+ Page: Last month I made following my Blog even easier with the creation of a Google+ page. Just like the Facebook Page, if you add my Blog to your Circles you will get notified of new posts and Blog milestones in your feed.
5. Twitter: I had my Twitter account before starting this Blog and it was Tweeps like @chile_pepper and her Blog Anthing and Nothing that ultimately inspired me to start a Blog. Not only will you have new posts and Blog milestones in your timeline but you can also interact with me directly, especially during Habs games. Don’t talk to me about the leafs though, they really suck and I hate them. Because it’s Toronto.
6. BBM Channel With BlackBerry’s recent push to make BBM a new social platform instead of being limited to being a messaging app I was compelled to create a BBM Channel. Click here for the instructions on subscribing to my channel.